PAGEANT PARK ON BEAUTIFUL CRYSTAL LAKE
Pageant Park has fourteen campsites for your enjoyment with picnic tables, sheltered picnic area, grills bathhouse, dumping station, swimming, fishing, nature trail, horseshoes and more.
Fees for the 2015 season will be as follows:
Day Use: Barton Village Residents-Free
Passes available at Barton Village Office
Non-Residents- $3.00 for car and driver
$. 50 per person over age 12 in vehicle
$. 50 per person for walk-ins
Campsites Small Campers and or Pop-Ups: $ 30.00 per night for four persons. $2.00 extra for each person to a campsite with a limit of 6 to each site.
Campsites Tent Only: $ 20.00 per night for four persons. $2.00 extra for each person to a campsite with a limit of 6 to each site.
Seasonal Rate: $1500.00 with fee to be paid in full advance.
Boat Launching: No Boat Launching Allowed
All visitors to leave by 9:00 p.m. (Gate Closed) Quiet time from 10:00 P.M. to 7:00 A.M. Gate Open at 8:00 A.M. Sorry no refunds.
Some local points of interest in Barton are: Restaurants, T-Ball Games, Stores, Library, County Fair and Craft Fair (held in August) and country club. In Westmore, there is more dining and several hiking trails. Maps can be obtained at Town Clerk’s Office. Boat Launching at State Fishing Access.
RULES OF THE PARK
NO LIFEGUARD IS ON DUTY So please supervise children closely.
The following is prohibited:
1. NO ALCOHOLIC BEVERAGES
2. No glass containers in the beach area.
3. No firearms and explosive devices.
4. No soliciting.
5. No fishing in swimming area.
6. No fires outside of fireplaces or grills.
7. No pets except on a leash and controlled at all times, (must leave grounds without trace that pet was there!) Pick up after your pets.
8. Remember that the trees and plants are for our enjoyment and the peeling or defacing of bark or breaking of live limbs can permanently damage their beauty and usefulness. Leave all wildflowers for others to enjoy.
9. Any satellite dishes and antennas must be attached to trailers and not to trees or meter posts.
10. NO BURNING OF TRASH, ONLY UNPAINTED, UNTREATED WOOD AND OR PAPER.
*IF RULES ARE NOT COMPLIED WITH, VIOLATORS WILL BE ASKED TO LEAVE BY THE PARK CARETAKER.*
NOTES OF IMPORTANCE*
There will be some new rules in effect this year at Pageant Park. They are as follows.
* Decks should be limited to 6′ by 8′.
* Household furniture (sofa’s and recliners) and kitchen appliances (large refrigerators) will not be permitted.
* Parking: We need to limit the number of vehicles allowed at each
Seasonal campsite to two.
* Parking of commercial vehicles will be prohibited.