Dexter Mountain Estates
* Location: Dexter Mountain Estates, cul de sac development in Glover, Vermont – Northeast Kingdom.
* Deed: Warranty.
* Description: One-of-a-kind property with majestic 75 mile view spanning the Stowe area, along the Long Trail to Jay Peak and beyond into the Eastern Townships of Quebec.
* Amenities: Near golf, country clubs, lakes, ski areas (six family resorts): Jay Peak, Burke Mountain, Stowe, and three in Quebec: Bromont, Sutton, and Orford. Near shopping, Interstate 91 (three miles away – Quebec 20 minutes), fine dining, culture and hospitals. Enjoy the best of both worlds.
* Exposure: West, Northwest, North. Land is 75% open and gently sloping, 25% upper areas, open with soft and hardwoods.
* Type: Residential, recreational, horse, and agricultural.
* Protective Covenants: Extensive with no further subdivision permitted. Designed for those who enjoy big open spaces and views that extend forever!
* Building Lots: 12.0; 12.3; 12.4; 19.8 acres. Check availability.
* Electric: Underground primary power (Vermont Electric COOP) installed to each lot.
* Telephone: Underground (Verizon) installed to each lot.
* Septic: Septic design for up to 7-bedroom home per lot, approved by the State of Vermont. Permit can be amended.
* Easements: Power, telephone, spring.
* Roads: Private cul de sac, association, public, gravel.
* Distances: Manhattan: 6 hrs, Hartford 3.5 hrs, Springfield 3 hrs, Boston 3.5 hrs, Montreal 2 hrs.