Mountain View Dairy B & B
We are a third generation working dairy farm situated on 221 acres of beautiful country side. Our farm is a Vermont “Dairy of Distinction.”
We are just short distance from some of our areas beautiful lakes, ski areas, and golf courses. We are also located on the VAST trail. There is plenty of room to pull up, unload, and take off for a fun day of riding. It is also great for the ATV riders also.
If none of this is for you, come take a peaceful walk in the woods, go for a bike ride, or just sit, relax, read a book, and enjoy the great views.
We are always glad to have you come into the barn. Try your hand at milking a cow or feeding a new born calf. Come see a little of what farm life is like!
Spring brings the sights and sounds of maple sugaring. Come taste Vermont’s own golden sweetness at our sugarhouse.
- Our house is set up with wireless internet throughout, to help you stay in contact.
- Our B&B is a quiet destination with a family friendly atmosphere.
- Please come enjoy country living!
- $100.00 per couple $65.00 per single
- This includes a hearty Vermont breakfast.